The Fiber optic network has been in usage for a decade for the transmission of large volumes of data in the traffics across the country in order to meet the growing needs of users. There are many solutions provided in the fiber optic communication network for enterprises, telecom operators, owners of the network, and many installation companies in the United States.
The Amherst will be the best provider of FTTx networks with reduced cost in the expensive section of FFTx network is the installation cost of the outside plant OPS. There are various installation methods of the outside plan cable, which differ with the various applications such as metropolitan networks, utilities, CATV, telephone networks, etc. The role of a contractor is important in the installation of outside plan cables; they should have the detailed spell out of the requirements of the projectand what is done in the project. It is to be ensured that it is installed properly, and installed properly on time, meets cost objectives.
There are some checklists to be checked out during the installation process:
- The Requirement set of link communication.
- Vendors chosen and their equipment’s and components.
- Permits attained and link route chosen.
- Setting the start date and look for the contractors who are punctual.
- Review of the safety precautions and rules.
- Review of excess material kept for restoration.
- Touring the link route with the contractor.
- Reviewing the contractors with test plans by them.
The fiber optics communication networks outside plan is the physical cabling and supporting infrastructure. It is to be noted that installation system should be customer based including many network designers and contractors, who provides various designs of the projects in accordance with the customer requirements and acceptable cost efficiency.